April 24-28 Weekly Work Log

Session Number 5
Week Number 5
Total Estimated Hours Contributed this Week: 4:30
What was your overall goal for this week? Get Boss into Main Copy

Work Tasks 

Date Task Description Time Spent Was this a Best Practice? 
4/24Finished Designing a New Attack55 minutes I was a little stubborn and spent too much time trying to do something faster rather than safer, which cost me a few minutes.
4/25Imported Enemies to Main Construct55 minutes I probably could’ve done it faster but I didn’t always have access to the primary copy and I felt I wasted a lot of time waiting for someone else to get off it.
 4/26 Imported Boss to Main Construct 35 minutes Despite the boss being more complex than the enemy, I got this one in faster, which I’m proud of, especially with it being Wednesday.
 4/27 Bug Fixes, Layout Consistency, Visual Fixes,  55 minutes I got rid of the bug bothering everyone for the past 3 days. The game now actually feels like it functions decently.
 4/28 Boss can now Die, You can now Die to Boss, Visual Improvements, Bug Fixes,  55 minutes Nothing really significant happened. Just trying to make as much progress so we can add in the Main Menu when it is finished.

Personal Comments (Optional) 

Are there any other comments you would like to include? If so, please enter them here: