June 12 – 16 Weekly Work Log

Session Number:6
Week Number:3
Total Estimated Hours Contributed this Week: 4:30
What is/was your overall goal for this week? Do my LinkedIn profile and then continue working on Unity tutorials.

Work Tasks 

Date Task Description Time Spent Was / Were your choices and work Best Practices? Why? 
6/12Made LinkedIn account55 minutes Yes because the Bungee people said so and Leduc made it an assignment so we have to do it anyways.
6/13 Finished LinkedIn Account55 minutes I actually worked efficiently on the LinkedIn profile because last time I selected the Recommendation assignment and got confused. The same reasoning as yesterday applies for today.
 6/14 Sent Leduc Recommendation 35 minutes Same reasoning for LinkedIn applies here, same for the previous two days with it being relatively necessary for a job.
 6/15 Absent55 minutes  Had to go to a Dentist appointment. Informed Leduc the day prior.
 6/16 Finished up Small Touches on LinkedIn. Continued working on Unity tutorials. 55 minutes I made some good progress but I feel like I was very lost during the entire process. I think I could’ve planned out and put more effort into the work I did.

Personal Comments (Optional) 

Remember reflecting on your own choices and work can help you improve both. Are there any other comments you would like to include for your own reflection? If so, please enter them here: